- About Us
- News & Announcements
- Surrender the Report Card of the child to be enrolled. For new student, submit the needed requirements.
- Fill-up the application form/registration card for the child’s individual Record
- Only students who have paid all required fees before the beginning of classes are recognized as officially enrolled at Amazing Grace School.
- All fees indicated in the Schedule of Payment should be settled with the Cashier.
First week of November
First week of Sept., Nov. and Jan.
First week of July to Feb.
Statement of account will be issued during the school year.
Re-computation and/or adjustments will be done in case the mode of payment will be changed due to unforeseen and uncontrollable circumstances.
- The school Cashier signs the enrolment form (student’s copy) of students whose financial obligations to the school have been settled. This will serve as their examination permit during Monthly Test and Periodical Exam.
- The student presents the permit to the adviser on or before the examination day.
Dropping, Withdrawal and Dismissal
When a student enrols at AGS, it is understood that he/she is enrolling for the entire school year. However, if dropping, withdrawal or dismissal from AGS is inevitable, refund on tuition fee alone will be given as follows:
- 95% refund will be given if the dropping, withdrawal or dismissal is applied before the opening of classes;
- 85% refund will be given if the dropping, withdrawal or dismissal is applied on or before June 30;
- 50% refund will be given if the dropping, withdrawal or dismissal is applied after June 30 but not beyond the first quarterly test;
- No refund will be given after the first quarterly test.
- If refund will not be applicable for other modes of payment, tuition fee for the entire school year will be computed and the outstanding balance should be settled before the issuance of any credentials.
Miscellaneous Fees, Computer Laboratory Fee, Speech Laboratory Fee, Extra Curricular Activities Fee will not be refunded once the classes start.
The last day of dropping is on the 15th day of December.
- All pupils are required to secure clearance slips before the final exams. All school fees must be settled by then.
- Pupils who are intending to transfer to another school are required to secure clearance before any credentials can be issued by the school.
- For pupils who will transfer residence or school residence in the middle of the school year, Withdrawal Slip (S-8) must be filled up by the guardians/parents and all fees must be settled at the Business Office if refund will not be applicable. Failure to accomplish S8 will mean that the pupil is still enrolled in the school and his/her grade will still be computed until the fourth quarter.
- All academic requirements for the period must first be accomplished before final withdrawal/dropping.