- About Us
- News & Announcements
Applicants will be given entrance tests for proper placement. Those found capable of coping with the level applied for based on the results of the tests, interviews, and submission of complete requirements are eligible for admission to AGS.
- Birth Certificate (NSO photocopy) is a special pre-requisite for enrolment and graduation. The Birth Certificate must tally correctly with other existing school records (F-137; F138). For birth certificate in other language, it must be officially translated to English and authenticated by the Philippine Foreign Service Posts (PFSP) located in the country of origin.
- 2 pieces recent ID picture (2’’ x 2’’)
- Original Report Card (F138) from previous school and/or existing Dep-Ed memorandum on admission.
- Certificate of Good Moral Character from previous school.
- AGS Recommendation Form (for High School Applicants only) dully accomplished by the Principal/Guidance Counselor/Adviser of the previous school.
- Transcript of Record Form (Form 137) from previous school. This is a very important document required of transferring students to AGS.
- Dep-Ed Permit / Licensed to Operate. This is a requirement for incoming students who attended ACE Schools. They must present the schools’ permit/license to operate from Dep-Ed before they can enrol.
Transferees who studied in foreign countries must submit an English translation of the form 137 done by the Philippine Foreign Service Posts (PSFP) located in the country of origin.